Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hi everyone!!!

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. These last few weeks have been really hectic. Ugh. But today we're not doing anything, so I decided that now would be a good time to post. :)

So, I have a lot of things to post about, but I think I'm going to break it up into a couple of posts that I'll do today and tomorrow. (hopefully!) So, I'm going to start out with pictures from our apple tree.

I was going to do a post a long time ago entitled "You know how you know when you live in someplace REALLY warm?", but I never got to it. So, now I'm going to post those pictures.

So....You know how you know when you live in someplace REALLY warm???............ :)

..........When your apple tree in your front yard is in full bloom in the middle of February. :)
















Pretty funny, huh? :) And some of the pictures I'm going to post later are even funnier. :) So, bye for now! I'll post more pictures in a couple of minutes, I just want to break it up into seperate posts.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment