Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Digging

Well, we're finally moved, and I think we're pretty settled. I would talk some about the actual move itself, but I think all of youi will find it kinda' boring. So, I will spare you of that. :)

The really cool thing is that now I can post PICTURES! I know. Awesome, right? I think I havbe it all figured out now. And good thing too, because I was getting tired of just talking. And yeah, I know that there are some of you who know me personally out there who are going, "What?!? Kayla get tired of TALKING? Is she crazy???" Well, maybe. :D

We spent quite a bit of the past week digging a fire pit next to the house. And man oh man is it huge! I decided to take a break really quickly and grab my phone to snap a few pictures. Enjoy!

 
Ok, so this has absolutely nothing to do with the fire pit, I just was walking outside with the camera and was Serina staring out the window. And since she doesn't make it on this blog very much, I thought I should take a picture of her. :)


 
Yeah, I know it's not the greatest smile, but I think as she was looking up at me she was looking right into the sun.
 
 
Midair shots!



 
 
Hannah bringing bricks from a junk pile towards the back of the property for the wall around the fire pit

 
Hard at work

 
Here's the handle of the shovel I was using. I have to wonder what made it green...

 
The wall around the pit
 
It's not quite done yet, but it's pretty close, so when it is done I'll get a picture and put it on here too.
 
And then I have 2 posts lined up. One about my sleepover this week and one about our church service last Saturday. So be looking for those!
 
Kayla
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla!
    Wow! it looks like y'all are having fun in your new house! Sometimes I wish I could be in Arizona around this time, since it's so cold here in the winter(An average of 45 degrees during the day and below freezing over night.) However, I am looking forward to the snow, it's so pretty and bright. I'll be sending your letter out shortly.
    Bethany Fast

    ReplyDelete