Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Labor Day Fireworks

Yes, I know. Labor Day was awhile ago, but I've had these pictures on my phone for awhile now, and I really wanted to post them.

Our small town has an amazing fireworks show every year on the 4th of July. Well, this year it was too windy, and they couldn't do them, so they postponed them until Labor Day. We had 2 families over for dinner, and met another one at the fireworks show. I wish I had gotten pictures of the actual fellowship, but at least I have fireworks pics. The show was quite a bit shorter this year than last year, but I'm pretty sure they were short on funds. They have to pay $1 million for insurance, since they do the show at the only high school in town.

Ok, enough blabbing. Now for the pictures!





 
I love the colors in this one

 
This one was way bigger than I was expecting, and I didn't get the whole thing. :D


 
Purple :)


 
I love the clarity of this one. I took way more pictures than I'm posting, but I had to delete most of them because they were all blurry.



 
And my favorite by far. :) This was from the finale at the end. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment