Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Chicks!!!!

So yeah, I've been kind of a bad blogger. I've tried to get some good posts done lately, but I'm just never able to finish them. So here I am, trying once again to actually update ya'll! :)

So yes, the horses did come. I just don't have any pictures of them. They're all on the camera, and we don't know where the cord is. Tomorrow I'll go out and take some to show you. Once I do that I'll upload them and tell ya'll about them. :)

The chicks also came awhile ago! We ordered 75, but some of them died on the trip here. I think we ended up with 63.




 
They're quite a bit bigger now... I'll take some more pics of them too. But I wanted to show you these. Aren't they cute? :) :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! They are all adorable! Wow, 63 is a lot, but it will be lots of fun for y'all to raise them. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? :) Yeah, it is. I just hope we didn't bite off more than we can chew. :D At least we'll have plenty of eggs! We go through SO many around here, :)

      Delete