Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

80 questions

80. That's right. 80. My friend Courtney did this a while ago, and since we don't have anything interesting coming up, I decided to try it. I dare you to read all 80 of them...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my hand from where I got burn from an iron years ago.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint and my calendar. (Boring!)

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I don't snore or grind my teeth, but I have been told that I talk in my sleep.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything Christian.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I'm not sure, but I think it was somewhere around 6:30 AM.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To move to the farm!!! (That and some peanut butter cup ice cream :) )

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends who have moved away. Other than that, nothing much.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I have 2. 1) My hope chest. 2) The Bible that Dad gave me when I got saved.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'1, 5'2, somewhere in there.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No.

12. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Um.....

13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? I really don't care as long as I get proposed to! My Mom got proposed to at Taco Bell though.

14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? I love the smell of coffee, but don't like the taste, so probably energy drink.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Extra cheese.

16. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Again, peanut butter cup ice cream. It's the best food in the world.

17. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?... Peach

18. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Ew!

19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? The Bible that Dad gave me when I was saved.

20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.

21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Anything from Savers. (thrift store)

22. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? As long as I was sure that he was the person God had for me, yes.

24. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES.? Brunette. I really don't like my blond hair.

25. FAVORITE QUOTE? I'm not sure.

26. FAVORITE PLACE? The White Mountains.

27. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Mexico.

28. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Um..... Not sure.

29. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Unless Ronald McDonald counts, no.

30. FIRST JOB? Well, I worked on some paperwork for my Dad for a while, other than that, babysitting my siblings.

31. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No.

32. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? Well, since the Bible says that God has prepared a spouse for you, yes.

33. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Cleaning.

34. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No.

35.WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My crafting skills.

36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, and I don't need them.

37. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Some nice earrings would be nice. Other than that, probably nothing.

38. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? I would love to have TONS of kids. No, I don't have names picked out though.

39. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My grandma's name is Kay, so that's where Kayla comes from, and my other grandma's middle name is Jane, so that's where my middle name Jane came from.

40. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Um, I'm still in high school, so I'm not sure.

41. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave.

42. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. My handwriting is terrible.

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham.

44. ANY BAD HABITS? Um, does spilling food on my clothes all the time count?

45. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? No.

46. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so!

48. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really, it's kind of hard to think that way all the time though.

50. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? Um. That's a hard question.

51. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Probably dolls.

52. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a cell phone.

53. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? I hate to admit it, but yes. I hate barney now.

54. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Please don't ask me that question. I really don't think I could answer that.

56. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mosr of the time it's Kaya, other than that it's Kaylie.

57. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Um...

58. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Andy Griffith Show and Early Edition.

59.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? Love them.

60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Once again, peanut butter cup.

61. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Um, yes.

62. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Well, we're going to the farm this afternoon, and we'll be there pretty late. After we get home I'll probably crochet for a while before going to bed.

63. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? I would love to live on the farm or somewhere close to it. Otherwise I'll be fine with anywhere God puts me.

64. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Right now I'm listening to Jonathan trying to convince Mom to let Daniel kidnap him.

65. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water

66. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom.

67. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Crochet and Read.

68. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Spring and fall.

70. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde.

71. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

72. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Wendy's or Arby's.

73. DO YOU LIKE SUSHi? Ew!!!!!

74. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Forth of July or Christmas.

75. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano and I'm learning the violin.

76. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican.

77. KISSES OR HUGS? Both.

78. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Yarn and Reese's Pieces. (I know, back to peanut butter and chocolate)

79 WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? Hopefully!

80. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Bible and The Lord of the Rings

Well, there you have it! Now you all know more about me. Mostly that I'm addicted to anything peanut butter and chocolate, but I think you learned some other things too.

That's it for this post!

Kayla

4 comments:

  1. You're right about peanut butter and chocolate being the best ice cream flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK, I love peanut butter & chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kayla, if you don't mind, I'm stealing that list of questions for my own blog :-D Do you mind? You can hop over and see, if you like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I don't mind! It wasn't even my idea in the first place. I got it from Courtney Krause's blog, and she got it from a blog that she reads!

    P.S. I'll try to email you this week. I'm so bad at doing it! I'm really good at finding things to say, I'm just not so good at putting that into words. But I'll try!

    ReplyDelete