Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

My favorite pictures Pt 1

This is the first part of my series of my favorite pictures. I will keep doing these posts until I have something to post about, because I know what it's like to look at a blog and go "come on!" because the person hasn't been posting. So, hopefully I can keep people from going "Come on Kayla!!!". So, here you go.


This is Jonathan and his friend Will being totally goofy when they discovered at church that they had matching jackets :)



The most adorable little brother ever!


My little friend Addessah. (Our pastor's youngest daughter)


On my parent's 15th anniversery this year us kids bought them some carrot cake. So when they got home they pretended to stuff it in their mouths like they did with their wedding cake.


Little Ricky and Fiona. (Sorry, I couldn't get the picture to rotate)


Hannah is an absolutely AMAZING photographer, and this is one of her best photos.




Mom and us.


This picture makes me giggle.



:)



Annabeth looks like this pretty much every time we eat spaghetti :)


Look at Will :)


Another one of Hannah's amazing photos.


I can't believe that this is me


My goofy dad.





For Jonathan's 12th birthday my grandpa got him his very own shotgun. This is him posing with the shells that he got.

Well, there's part 1! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Kayla


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your comment about my pics. I love your blog and I hope you are having a good time posting. Please post soon.

    ReplyDelete