Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello my beloved blog readers

(I did write this on Tuesday, it just didn't get posted until today)

Ok, so I know that I haven't been very good at this whole blogging thing, but just to let you know, out of my list of New Years resolutions, keeping better care of my blog was number 3 on my list. That's how important you all are to me. So, part of my resolution was to try and post 3 times a week. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I'm not sure why I chose those days but I did. So, please expect a post from me on those days, unless something exciting happens and I HAVE to post about it right then. It probably will happen more than once. :)

We had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope everyone else did too. I would post pictures but somehow they ended up in someplace other than they need to be, so for some reason I can't get to them through Blogger. So, that won't work. Not only those pictures, but ones from Jonathan's birthday on the 22nd of December and going to Winterhaven with some friends that night. I'll keep trying to get to them and hopefully I'll eventually get to post them. We'll see.

Not that much has happened recently. Jonathan's birthday was on the 22nd of December and David's was on the 3rd of this month. I think they really like having birthdays so close to each other. :)

Ever since the first of the year Mom has been trying to take sugar and grains out of our diet, which is ok. I still miss having dessert, but we've been having some good new food. Well, not all of it was so good, we ALL decided that, but overall it's been ok. The hardest part is not being able to have pasta, potatoes or bread very often, because the grains make some of the kids in the house go CRAZY. Seriously. I happen to share a room with 2 of them, and it kind of makes bed time... well.... not exactly very fun. (or quiet)  :)

We haven't been to the farm in a couple of weeks. All of last weekend Dad spent working on cabinets and doors for the house. He hasn't had much time to do it lately, so it was nice that he was able to get some things done.

My Etsy shop is going ok. I haven't sold anything since May, but I'm not complaining. I still love making things with my hands whether I sell them or not. And I'm considering donating some of them to Crisis Pregnency Center or maybe a nursing home. I'm not sure.

By the way, as of right now my header picture is HUGE. I know it's not right, and I'm trying to fix it. But since I haven't changed my header picture or my template since I started this blog last May, I thought it was time for a change. So, I'll keep working on it.

School is going ok. I'm almost done with 10th grade, and I hope to graduate by the end of the year. I know that it's a pretty big ambition, but even if I don't make it, at least I have a goal.

Ok, so I know this has been a pretty random post. And all of my posts won't be this random. Just this one. So, I'll sign off for now and I'll talk to you on Thursday!

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaa you finally posted something. Hey i got a question If you cant eat sugar or grains what do you eat? Those two things ARE my diet. Oh well I know what to get you for your birthday (a bag of grainy sugar).

    ReplyDelete