Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Etsy shop: Borettoart

So, I was offered the chance to have my Etsy shop featured on a blog, and in return, I'm posting an article about their shop on my blog! They have some beautiful artwork in their shop, and it was a pleasure to work with them. :)

1) Who is behind Borettoart?

An artist in love with color and an Italian dreamer in love with art. Together we are a happy young couple who lives of their passion in the land of kangaroos and koalas.

2) Tell us about your work process.

We like to imagine our artworks as a jungle where the viewer can easily get lost and dream. Each of our artworks is an wordless poem of love.

S: Our original paintings are created with vibrant acrylic colors and a palette knife. This technique allows me to give a beautiful texture to my paintings and to transfer almost instantly my emotions to the canvas.

L: I spend hours looking for the perfect image for my original collages. Every piece of paper has to tell me a story, have something special. I love creating beautiful and unique miniatures.

What makes us really happy is sharing our artwork with others, because at the end of the day, what is art if not sharing?

3) Where do you get your ideas from?

Most of our art is mainly inspired by our daily life, (manly beach painting) our surroundings, (blue opera house painting) our dreams, (rooster collage) or our travels. (Paris painting)

4) Apart from creating things, what do you do?

We love food! We love cooking, trying new recipes and surprising each other with new flavors. But also traveling, discovering new cultures, getting lost in small streets, fishing with old fishermen, smelling new perfumes... But our only and new passion is creating art.

Our details:
Blog: borettoart.blogspot.fr/
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/borettoart
Facebook: www.facebook.com/borettoart
Website: www.borettoart.com




Please check out their shop and look at their beautiful work!

Kayla

1 comment: