Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Quick update

Ok guys! All I have today is a quick little update. We spent Friday through Sunday at the farm, but we don't have any pictures. Besides, even if we did they'd be pretty boring. All that really happened was a truck load of gravel was shoveled, and the 3 feet thick layer of dirt in the house was cleaned up. (Ok, ok. Not really. But there was still a lot of dust :D )

We do have a lot going on this week though. Wednesday I have voice lessons, Thursday violin, then we're going to the MacDonald's house so Wes and I can practice again, and then we're going swimming at my grandma's house. (I think) Friday is the recital (FINALLY) and hopefully I'll have either pictures or video from that. Satuday we're going BACK to the farm, and Sunday we're going to the Gaslight Theatre again while my great-great grandma is in town.

So, the moral of the story is that hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon! :D So stay tuned for that.

Until later!

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. You were at the farm on Sunday? So were we!!! Too bad we didn't know that....:-) Thanks for the update Kayla; sounds like you're staying busy! We're simply staying sick. :-( Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we were. And actually we DID know that you were there. We passed each other on Ft. Grant. You were on your way to your house and we were leaving ours. :) If we would have stayed there a little later I would have loved to have seen you guys. :) Anyways, sorry you are all sick. That never fun :(

    ReplyDelete