Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wow

Can you believe it's already April? I can't. And that it's 2012? Nope. Time has gone by so fast. I remember when it was New Year's Day. Hey, I remember New Year's 2010! I think it's amazing how sometimes time goes so slowly, like when your birthday is a week away,  or when you're watching a football game, your team is up with 20 seconds to go, and it seems like the game will NEVER end! Or then there's the times when it goes so fast, like when you are at a friend's house, and before you know it it's 8:00 at night, and time to leave.

Time is a funny thing. Every single day you only have 24 hours. That's it. No more, no less. And yet, sometimes it seems like there's 48 hours in a day while other times it seems like there's only 2. :) But not only does it seem like the days go by fast, so do the weeks, months, years even. Hence the fact that I'm shocked it's already April! :D

We've done some pretty awesome things so far this year. We've hosted a surprise party, where I got to sing in public for the first time, (scary! :D) we went to the Gaslight Theatre with some of my family, we've been to Family Fun Days twice, we've been to a friend's house for dinner, where we had a BLAST, 3 members of our family have had birthdays, and that's just to name a few. Plus, I can think of several things that we're doing this year. My great-great aunt is coming to visit sometime soon, we just don't know when yet, I have 2 recitals that I'm going to perform in in May, our aunt and cousins are coming to visit from the Middle East for the summer, I'll turn 15 in July, and that's just a few that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm pretty grateful to God for giving us such a great life with great friends and family to share it with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment