Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

100% natural

So just now I was walking around, and I happened to spot the this. You know how when you buy the sets of fake food and dishes for little kids to play with? Well, there was a box from one of those sets that was supposed to be apple juice. On the front it says '100% natural apple juice' but when you turn it to the side...

"Ingredients:
Water, Sugar, Apple Juice, Citric Acid, Flavorings, Vitamin C and Caramel Color"

Hm... Sound 100% natural to you?

3 comments:

  1. That's funny! This is Bethany Fast (kind of obvious), I found your blog through Susana Ormand's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, oh. Bethany!!!!! :D

    Yay! I'm glad you found my blog! Like Hannah said in the comment on her blog, I wrote you a letter, and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow. Sorry I didn't write sooner. I've been pretty busy lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about not writing sooner, I just got your letter today and will be writing you back as soon as I can. Our family has been quite busy too, with Mom and Teresa being gone for 3 weeks! I'm substitute home school teacher, plus I have to make sure breakfast, lunch, and dinner get on the table. Gloria has been working from 5am-3pm at a small bakery/lunch-in with Dad so she isn't here to help me :( although every once in a while she'll make dinner. Now that we've lived in a small town for a year, everyone knows us, especially because were the only people with a limo here... I better not type anymore or there won't be anything left to write about. :) Bethany

    ReplyDelete