Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Horses are a no-show

As you can probably tell, due to my lack of posting about them, that the horses haven't come yet. The person who was supposed to give them to us couldn't come last weekend. I think it's good because it gives us more time to get ready. So, they may come this weekend (Sunday probably, since Sarah, Dad and I are at my grandma's house right now getting ready to go to the first U of A football game {yay!}, and tomorrow we're in town all day), but probably next weekend. So, as soon as they come I WILL post pictures! Cross my heart. :) I'm excited for them to come, and can't wait to share them with all of you!

Anyway, just wanted to give you an update and let you know that the horses have not come yet. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you or anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment