Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fellowship With Friends.

On Friday we had some great friends come over for dinner. We had such a fun time.


Left to Right: Annabeth, Wes, Hannah, Lee, Sarah, Will and Jonathan.


I was trying to take a picture of Annabeth, and she was jumping up and down which made for a pretty cool (and funny) picture.




Lee.




Eating chocolate mousse and fruit for dessert.


Now, before you see the next picture, I have something that I think is pretty exciting. On Thursday Hannah and I got new violins!!!!! The ones we had were so bad, we couldn't play them, so Hannah and I used our money we had saved up to buy new ones, this time online from a store that some friends had recommended. They are excellent!


Mrs. MacDonald helping tune ours.


Mrs. MacDonald also was teaching us how to spin our alpaca fleece, which we had from this and last year's shearing. We just didn't know what to do with it. David was fascinated with the carding.





Such a sweet picture.

There is so much room in the girl's room, that we all went to play in there. Sarah, David and Lee all dog piled on Wes, and Will and I were tackling Jonathan. It was one of the best parts of the night. I was laughing so hard.




Well, that's all for today! Thanks MacDonald family for coming over. We had a blast!!!!!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment