Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Isn't it so funny when....

little kids say things that are just so cute? Today I'm going to have a whole post about the funny things Annabeth has said in the last few days. So, let's start with this.

So, I have a mini Ipod shuffle that my grandma got for me for Christmas a few years ago. I don't listen to it much, but the other day I had it out, and Annabeth asked Mom, "Why is it called an Ipod?" Mom said "I'm not sure, that's just what it's called." So Annabeth looks at her and says, "I think it should be called an earpod."  Makes sense, doesn't it?

Or when this morning Annabeth was outside in her diaper.

Now, right here I"m going to pause and explain some things. First of all, Annabeth SHOULD be potty trained, but for some reason she's scared and won't. So she's still in a daiper.

Second, for those of you who know something about last names, you know that Cameron is VERY Scottish. My ancesters on my Dad's side were Highlanders. So now I can continue.

So Mom came outside and told Annabeth to come inside in her daiper. So she looks at Mom very emphatically and said, "It's not a diaper, it's a kilt!"

Note: Mom gave me permission to post this one. Yesterday Annabeth and I were going to go play outside together. We had grabbed Jonathan's football so we could play catch.

We were in my room where I was putting on my shoes, and Annabeth said, "Are we playing catch?" I said "If you want to." So she said "I want to play on the swings"   I said, "Well, we can't because they're old and broken." So she looks up at me and asks, "You mean like Mommy?"

Or when the other day Mom bought a scale, and Annabeth kept weighing herself and saying "I want to see how fat I am?"  Mom explained that she shouldn't say that but rather should say, "I want to see how much I weigh?"  So a little later, she walked up to Mom and said, "Look how weigh I am!"

See isn't she the cutest little girl ever! She says the funniest things. And I could do a whole other post on the funny things David says, but that's going to have to wait for another day. So that's it for now.

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that is so hilarious Kayla!! I love the one about the swings....lol!! And the earpod totally makes sense. :-) Smart girl. We call Courtney's ipod her "pea-pod" just because it's funny to say. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your comments, but for some reason every time I actually go to my blog, I'm signed out. So I sign in, go back to my blog, and I'm signed out again. But for some reason right now I'm signed in, so I can actually reply. Thanks so much for all of your comments. I really appreciate them. "pea-pod". I like that. It is funny to say. Are you guys coming to the ice cream social on Sunday? Hope to see you there!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete