Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Annabeth!!!!!

That's right. Yesterday was Annabeth's 4th birthday! She's growing up so quickly.

Here are some pictures that were taken yesterday.


I got some ADORABLE pictures of her in front of the apple tree.




Isn't this one SO cute?!



This is her with the Cinderella doll that she got at Disney Land. Isn't the look on her face priceless?


We had Little Ceasers for dinner, and then we made cupcakes for dessert. This is them before they were frosted.


Yum.



Sorry this picture is kind of misplaced.


Yum. (again)



I caught her just as she was turning around, so she wasn't smiling.









When we sang to her, everyone else was pointing when you got to the 'you' part, and Annabeth was laughing harder than I think she's ever laughed. It was so cute to watch!


Laying down while watching "The Lion King"

And that's it for Annabeth's birthday. Now, I have to share with you how big of a genius my brother is. So, we've really started getting in to doing plastic canvas, and I told Jonathan the other day how I wanted to build something out of wood to hold the yarn. Sort of like a bunch of cubbies. Now, Jonathan LOVES to play with a building toy called K'nex, so he suggested making one out of that. But he took it one step further. He made the neatest thing ever!



Isn't it so cool? I don't know if you can see, but the yarn goes through holes in the white pieces in front of the balls, and you just pull it and the ball spins around.


He came up with a place to put scissors...


...needles...


...and our books! He even has a place for the plastic canvas, but he added that after these pictures were taken, so it's not on here.

Well, that's it for right now.

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. The cubbies Johnathan made out of K'nex are very interesting. Did you say that you can roll a marble down it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Wes. I guess I wasn't very specific. I meant the ball of yarn spins around. Jonathan has made some marble runs one time that were really cool, though. I need to see if he still has any of them...

    ReplyDelete