Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sickness


We had a whole lot of plans today. The other girls and I were going with some friend's of our's to a lady that they know's house, Jonathan was going to going to hang out with their brother and some other boys from church and have a game day, David was going to play the Wii at my grandma's house while she and Mom went shopping, and then tonight we were going to a Christmas party. And then David woke up sick. With croup. You know, the sickness that's really, really contagious. So, we ended up staying home today. Plus we won't be able to to to violin tomorrow. I'm a little upset about it, (I've been looking forward to the Christmas party for weeks now) but that's ok. I'd much rather stay home than risk getting anybody sick. Since none of us know yet whether we have it or not, (except for David, of course) it would be wrong to go and risk getting other people sick. 

I did get a lot done here today, though. I've been working a lot on the blanket for Danielle, (I'll post pictures of it when it's done) we've watched Captain America 3 different times today, (don't ask me why, I have no idea) I got a lot of school done, and right now Dad's getting the Christmas tree set up so we can all decorate it. We have a fake tree, and so it needs to be put together. Normally we'd all do that, but Dad tends to get kind of frustrated when there's 7 other people all trying to do it, and it doesn't help that at this house the tree is in a corner, not really out in the open like it used to be. Plus, once he gets it set up we all have to back off so he can do the lights anyway. (That part is most frustrating to him by far) so we're just sitting around watching Captain America AGAIN. Hannah was on a sleepover earlier, so she didn't get to see it. And just a quick little question. Does anybody else hate it when you can smell food and yet you can't have it? Mom's baking pizza right now, and gosh it's making me hungry. Sorry if that seems silly but it's what's on my mind right now. :) 

Ok. Well that's all I have to say right now. Tomorrow hopefully I can post pictures from the decorating and I'll talk some about how I'm really stressed out for Sunday. :) (I'll explain why then)

No comments:

Post a Comment