Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

100th post!!!

Well, actually, more like 1,000th. This is just the 100th post that's actually been posted. :) There have been so many times where I've had to go through and delete all the drafts that seemed like a good idea at the time, but then later not so much. :)

Anyway..... I have kind of a problem. See, right now, I have 17 blankets to make. Yup, you read that right. 17. I had  5 to do, which was great, because it wouldn't take me long to do, and then I had a lady in Canada ask me to make 10 more for her. So I have this huge order now to deal with. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled about it, and it's pretty exciting to know that someone actually wants 10 of my blankets. She has a gift basket business she wants to use them for. So now I've got 15 to make. Then, before I have the chance to go on my site and put something like "Due to a very large order, all blankets will be made and shipped out July 15th" someone buys 2 more. So now I've got 17. And I'm really feeling kind of stressed. And what I tend to do when I'm stressed is procrastinate. I put off whatever I have to do until I feel like it, which makes things worse. So now I've got 17 blankets to make by the middle of July. And that's a HUGE commitment. Plus, not to mention the fact that I've got school, we're having our whole church over on the 4th of July, AND I've been trying to make some blankets to donate to CPC. So if y'all wouldn't mind praying for me, I would really appreciate it. I really don't want to close down my shop again, but I'm just not sure how to handle all of this.....

Ok! On a lighter note, I'm almost halfway done with Geometry, which is pretty good since I started May 28th. It's just clicking for me in a way Algebra didn't. Although, today I came to the conclusion that I just plain don't like math. Forget Algebra, it's just math I don't like. Science, eh, I can do decently I suppose. English, ok. Bible, yeah that's pretty good. History, I don't like all the memorization but I'm pretty good at it. But math... Bleck!!! I'm gonna be so happy when I finally graduate, if for no other reason than I don't have to do any more math. :)

Oh, I've been having so much fun with the piano lately. I love to just sit down at the piano and play and sing for forever. :) In fact, this may sound crazy, but I don't think I've gotten out my violin in like 3 weeks because I've been having so much fun on the piano. I think I posted about how we got a new one recently, and I like it 10 times more than our old one. Plus, Hannah likes to come sing with me which makes it pretty awesome. I've tried doing harmony before, but it doesn't work very well because Hannah can't sing melody when someone's singing harmony. I can do it, but she can't. Ah well. We'll have to work on that. :)

Ok, one more thing before I sign off. I was thinking, and I realized that I really haven't done an 'about me' post since I started the blog. So, I thought I'd make a new page with some info about me for all of you who go "What the heck is she talking about???" :D So be on the lookout for that.

Kayla


1 comment: