Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Pattern

Hooray!!! I finally got the pattern for my shell blanket listed in my Etsy shop! I'm super excited about it. It's taken me forever. First of all, it took me awhile before I was working on a shell blanket where I didn't have to hurry, and could take the time to take pictures. Then, once I got the pictures, I just never got around to actually writing the pattern. The pics sat on my phone for probably about a month and a half. But this morning I finally took the time to write up the pattern, and I got it listed.

 
 
Now I finally have all 3 patterns up. Took me awhile, but I did it. :)
 
I also got some bracelets listed. A friend of mine made them, and I'm selling them for her. I think I got 5 up, and I have 10 more. I've got the pictures, but I have to list them.
 
 
 
This is my favorite of the bracelets. I also have some anklets, but they're smaller, so I have to have Sarah or Annabeth model them (Hannah modeled the bracelets).
 
I also have 3 new blankets to list, but I have to get ribbon first. That'll have to wait until I go to town on Thursday.
 
Oh! And tomorrow I'm going to do a post about my WIP's (Work in Progress). I'm working on some really neat stuff right now (not Etsy related), that I want to share with ya'll!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment