Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Busy week

Wow, we've got a busy week this coming week. Thankfully Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were (and are) nice and quiet, but starting Thursday it's crazy busy. Thursday we have piano lessons like normal, but after lessons we'll go to my grandma's house. My cousins from the Middle East are coming to visit for the summer again. They're flying in tomorrow night, and we'll go see them Thursday. Emily will stay for a week, and then she and Grandma will leave for Florida to get her set up for college this fall. Meanwhile, Daniel will stay with Grandpa. Then, Grandma will come back after a couple of days, and Emily will stay in Florida. July 1st my aunt is coming, (she has to stay until then because of work stuff) and August 1st my uncle and Emily will come back. It's confusing. :) Anyway, we'll go see them Thursday, and then Thursday night Dad has his last softball game of the season. They're in a tournament, so they'll play at 7:30, and then if they win they'll play at 8:30. We'll stay in town overnight, and then come home Friday.

Friday is the day Dad is supposed to take off, but for some reason he has to work. We were going to borrow a tractor from a neighbor to mow the weeds that day, but since he has to work I guess Dad's going to do it Thursday morning. Apparently he doesn't have to work until the afternoon. I don't think we have anything else that we have to do Friday though...

Saturday night all of us are going to the Gaslight Theatre in town. That'll be super fun. I've posted about going there before. This time they're doing a spoof of "The Amazing Spider Man." It'll be different this time in that we've seen that movie, where all of the other plays we've been to have been based on things we haven't seen. It should be interesting. :) That starts at 8:30, so it'll be late...

Sunday we're going to a family barbeque at my grandparent's house, since it's Father's Day. We'll also go swimming, which'll be awesome. :) Then, we'll go to my other grandma's house to visit. At church that night we're helping with worship. The MacDonalds are doing it, and we're going to do a song with them. Jonathan'll be playing piano, Dad's doing guitar, and the rest of us are singing. I really would prefer to do violin, but that's ok. I suppose the more I sing in front of people, the more used to it I'll be. This is our first time doing any sort of worship-type thing, so it'll be interesting. Also they're doing it next month, (the day before my birthday actually) and Mrs. MacDonald invited us to do it again. Not sure if we will, but it's something to think about.

Also, I know I said in my comment a couple posts ago that I was going to post about the conference. Well, I wanted to, and I actually sat down to, but for some reason I went totally blank. I got TONS out of it, and the Lord layed so many things on my heart, but for some reason when I wanted type it out, I just couldn't think of anything to say. So, that post isn't coming. Sorry!

Also, I promise I will be doing some outfit posts. I've had so many recently I've wanted to post, but most of the time they're outfits I wear when I'm going someplace, and most of the time I don't have time to go do a photo shoot. :) I'll figure it out though. Hopefully I can take some pics tomorrow.

Oh, and here's a post I've been thinking of doing. I thought I'd do one where you guys can ask me questions, and then I'll answer them. Would anybody be interested in that? Does anyone have anything they want to know about me?

Ok, until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment