Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eeep!!!

I am SO excited. I'm getting an iPad next week! A friend of mine is going to the U of A this fall, and they're giving him one. Well, since he already has one, he's going to sell his new one to me, and I am SO EXCITED!!! I've been wanting an iPad for a long time now, but the opportunity to get one has just never arose. Oh, and have I mentioned that I'm excited? ;)

Anyway, this'll make blogging so much easier. I try to do it on my phone all the time - I really do - but it's just such a pain to try and do it. Most of the time it won't save, or I can't load pictures, or this or that. It's just a nightmare. But I'm really hoping that it'll be a lot easier on the iPad. Plus not to mention the fact that it'll be bigger, too. Sometimes the little screen on my phone drives me insane.

I've spent the last week thinking about what all I'm going to put on the iPad, and what I'm going to leave on my phone. It's a wifi iPad, so I'll have to connect to the hotspot on my phone to do anything internet wise, but that's ok. I'm probably so overdoing it here, but like I said, I've been wanting one for awhile. So this is pretty awesome to me. So basically, expect more posts! I'm getting it next Thursday, a day before we go to Breaker's Water Park! (so basically I can take some pictures)

Right now I'm going to go do another post with an update, but I was so excited about this I wanted to leave it with it's own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment