Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Of Water Parks

Blog post

Sorry, but I have to make this quick. Yesterday morning when we came back here after going to the water park Friday, I forgot my charger. It's a new charger Apple came out with, and we don't have any others in the house. So my battery is almost dead. I'll get it tonight when we go back in for church, but I didn't want to wait. I figured I needed to get a post up pretty quick.

The water park was pretty fun, but guess what? I left my iPad in the car. :( oh well. My aunt took pics.... I'll ask her to email them to me. 

Anyway, it was fun, although truthfully I was lonely most of the time. Everybody had their own "groups" that they were hanging out with, except me. Every time I turned around the person I was hanging out with was gone... Plus not to mention the fact that I could never find anyone. You'd think with 19 of us altogether I'd be able to hang out with someone... The person I'd normally hang out with didn't come, so.... It was still pretty fun though. The slides are awesome, although after taking a ramp up, and then climbing 2 flights of stairs to get to the top of the slide... By the end of the day I thought I might pass out. :D I'm actually amazed my legs weren't screaming yesterday. :D

We went out about noon and ate lunch in the car. Everybody had different stuff, and we shared a bunch with each other. Pretty much we just had a bunch of snacks, which was neat. After lunch we got cupcakes and sang to Mrs. MacDonald. It happened to be her birthday that day. :) 

We went back in the park, and played for about another hour. At about a quarter to 2, all of the lifeguards started running and blowing their whistles all at the same time. It was pretty freaky actually. Turns out there was lightning less than 10 miles away, so everyone had to leave the water for at least 35 minutes. We were planning on leaving at 2 anyway, but I have to say it was a little disappointing to have to leave early because of lightning. 

We got back to the town house late, and Mom and Dad were both worn out and decided to sleep there instead of going back home like we had originally planned. So we rented some movies, and just relaxed.

In other words, it wad a pretty crazy day. :) I was so happy to just be able to relax yesterday. I got 2 blankets done, which was nice. I only have 14to go right now. That's the fewest I've had in over a month and a half, which makes me pretty happy. :) I think it makes my parents happy too, because it means just that many less trips to Walmart. :D

Ok, I'm done rambling now. Adios!!!

2 comments:

  1. What water park did you go to Kayla? It sounds fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakers. It was a LLLOOOINNNNGGG drive, even though we were coming from town, but it was awesome. :)

      Delete