Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More pictures

Right now we're hanging out at the hotel before the first game in a couple hours, so I thought I'd post some more pictures.


Last night we went downtown to get dinner and walk around. This whole street was under an arch, and this arch lit up like a movie screen. There was a light show at 8:00, but I didn't get a video. This basketball thing is just what they had going as it was getting dark. It was really cool.

The lights are all really cool. I was thinking yesterday about how much the electric companies in Las Vegas must make.....



Sorry, it's not a very good picture, but this is a necklace I bought last night. While we were sitting waiting for the light show, I was looking over at this jewelry stand, and it was just calling my name the whole time. I'll try and get a picture do it on me soon. It's only 16 inches, which is pretty short, but that's specifically what I asked for. I've always liked my necklaces short. It was way more than I wanted to pay for it, but I figured it would be my splurge for the week. :)


We went to a 50's style diner here in the hotel for breakfast. Aunt Suzie says hi!

Alright, that's all the pictures for now. We're leaving in about an hour and 20 minutes to go to the games, and will be there all day. I'll try and post tomorrow morning again before we go to the arena.

Bye!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks cool! Glad you're having a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arena (in my mind) = "Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds ever be in your favor.)

    ReplyDelete