Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pictures


Random car selfie... I take a lot of those when I'm bored. :)


Working on blankets. I'm finally making some headway on my orders. Unfortunately I'm behind on quite a few of them, but I'm just taking it one stitch at a time.


I had to take a screenshot of this game to show Dad, because a friend picked Mercer to upset Duke, and Dad thought he was out of his mind for it. So then of course when Mercer actually did beat Duke I had to point out to Dad that his pick wasn't as crazy as he thought. :D


Hanging out at Grandma's house. My cousin Emily was in town on spring break from college in Florida, and she wanted all of us girls to come so we could have a sleepover. I'm really not sure how Grandma was talked into having 5 girls in the house, but somehow she gave in. I thought my grandpa was going to go crazy. :D


A really messy, not cleaned up manicure. Normally to clean up the edges I use cotton swabs dipped in nail polish remover, but I didn't have any, so I couldn't. Oh well. It looked pretty cool, until the sticker peeled off and I had to redo my ring finger with a glitter French nail. 


Emily got out her laptop, and we took like 30,000 pictures. :D



Today while shopping Danielle fell asleep, and I couldn't stand to wake her up, so Sarah and I just sat in the car eating lunch until she woke up. Ah, the things I do for Short Stuff. :)


These are 2 hooks that I ordered online recently. The one on the right says "Kayla's Corner" on it. I'm so in love with them. Unfortunately, the handle on the mushroom one shattered after a little accident in Las Vegas (long story), which makes me super sad, because it's so cute and I absolutely love it, but it's alright. I'm going to order a new one really soon.  I also want to order some different designs. :)

Ok, that's all for now! 













1 comment:

  1. Thank You for the up-date Kayla! I liked all the pictures! Even though they're not perfect, your nails are still really cute! :-) I liked the butterfly sticker!
    -Sarah Fast-

    ReplyDelete