Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Arizona quotes

So the other day we went to get out passes for the Pima County Library summer reading program. With it being Arizona's centennial this year, the theme is all about history. Our passes look like passports, and there are some GREAT quotes in it tha I just had to share. And all of those Arizonans out there, when you're done reading these, can I get an amen????? :D 1: "You know you live in Tucson when the cold-water faucet is hotter than the hot-water faucet." ~Author Unknown 2: "You can fall in love at first sight with a place as with a person." ~Alec Waugh 3: "You know you're an Arizona native when... a rainy day puts you in a good mood." ~Marshall Trimble Ok, like I said, can I get an amen from all those Arizona people??? It was a bad thing that I first saw those when I was in the library, because I came REALLY CLOSE to laughing out loud right there. The librarians probably wouldn't be too happy with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment