Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Today....

...is my first bloggy-versary!!! Yeah, I know that's not a word, but who cares? I'm pretty sure no one is going to report me to the dictionary police for it. :) I decided to post all my favorite pictures from the last year. I won't go into too much detail, because that would make for a REALLY long post! :D (thank goodness for blogger's amazing feature-the upload from blog option :) )

So, here we go!








I can't BELIEVE he's almost taller than me! *sigh* He's grown a lot since this picture was taken.









This is what our apple tree starts to look like right around this time of year.





:)




Yeah, this is all of us in our ponchos when it was soaking wet and raining at Disney Land. Plus, it was a Tuesday, during the school year, and the place was STILL packed!




Ah... The perfect burger. :)



Annabeth was jumping up and down because she was excited... and this was the resulting picture. :)


David was FASCINATED by learning how to card wool 


Wrestling match!





This was Will at the 4th of July party we had last year. I've seen this picture SO many times, and I still giggle when I see it. :)










You know, I have NO idea what Daniel was doing....















This was me with my sarsaparilla and cool boot cup at the restaurant we went to before we walked through Winterhaven in December. Hm... I just realized that I never did post this picture... 













And that's all for this post! I probably could come up with LOTS more pictures if I wanted to, but alas, I think you would get bored after about the first 500 :D Just kidding. :) 

Hopefully the next year will bring lots more fun!

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kayla! A whole year of blogging! Exciting. I enjoyed all your pictures...can't wait to see the video of you singing, too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures as well. I especially love the ones of all you children, the ones from my birthday, especially of me and your mom (my bestie bestie) and the pictures from events where I know we were all together celebrating something. I wonder if we will have another 4th of July party this year? Love you, Mrs. Goodale

    ReplyDelete