Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday

Sundays are always quiet at our house, and today is no exception.
Everybody's just kind of hanging out. Right now we're getting ready to watch the playoff game between the Seahawks and the Falcons, and Mom is taking a nap. So, I suppose nothing too interesting to report there. :) But, I said that I was going to try and post a lot during these last few days before Danielle comes, so that's what I'm going to do. :)

Tonight we have church. It's fellowship this week, and we set up. Well, actually we set up all the time now. We used to set up only half the time, but the other family that did it too doesn't come to our church anymore, so we set up all the time now, which is fine. It's kinda fun. Besides, Dad was always complaining that the lemonade was never made quite right. Now he can make it himself. :D 

Last night we watched another U of A basketball game. (I know it sounds like we watch games all the time, but we really don't. I believe this is only the fourth one this season we've seen. We've just happened to be in town 2 different nights this week where there's a game on. We don't have tv at the farm) The first half was pretty good. I don't know about the second half though. There was something else going on during the second half that had my attention. All I know is Arizona creamed Oregon State. They were winning the whole game long. I think the final score was like 80 to 70 or something like that. So they redeemed themselves after Thursday's loss. :)

Um, I guess that's all I have to say for now! :) Tomorrow I want to post pictures of some things that I've bought online that I've loved. Which I know most of you won't care about, but I do. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment