Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tomorrow!!

Yeah, I meant to write the other day, but the problem was that I didn't have any time to take any pictures or anything, and I was going to post pictures of the stuff I've bought online recently. And even if I did have pictures, I can't post them on my phone, which is a problem, and I didn't have time to do it on the laptop. So sorry, no post the other day. :)

Tomorrow is the day! Danielle Marie is coming tomorrow. Wow. In some ways it feels like these past months have flown by so fast, and other times it feels like it's gone so slowly. Especially the beginning. You know, we were pretty careful at the beginning to not get too excited.
I mean, Mom's last pregnancy was a miscarriage, and with this being her 7th c-section and being over 40, we were worried that the baby wouldn't be able to make it. But, God had blessed us, and we're going to have a baby! It's pretty amazing. We're all pretty excited about tomorrow. It's going to be really hard to concentrate on violin lessons. :) I'm going to have to make sure I know my songs REALLY well. :D 

Today I had voice lessons. It went well, except for some reason my throat felt really tight today. That's never happened before. My throat actually hurt after I was done. :( I'm not really sure what it was. 

We did a LOT of errands today. We went to Walmart, my grandma's house, and a bunch of sporting goods places. I had to get some yarn for a bunch of new blankets I want to make. We went to my grandma's house to drop off and pick up some stuff, and we went to a couple different sporting goods places to look for a certain type of hat. Oh, and then we went to Little Caesars. For being $5, that pizza's pretty good. :) We normally get it on Wednesdays since it's easy. 

Tonight has been pretty quiet. Right now we're watching 'Up'. I really like that movie. :) My aunt and uncle took me to see it in the theaters a long time ago and it was awesome.  :) My favorite movie of all time is Facing the Giants, (anyone seen that?) but Up has to be my favorite cartoon movie. :) I'm also working on some more blankets. I've had a lot of time to work on new stuff lately. So far I've finished 2 new blankets this week and I'm working on a third one. I have only had a few orders lately, and I had get yarn for one of them at Walmart and I'm waiting for yarn to come in the mail for the other one. So I've had some extra time for the first time in who-knows-how-long. Plus, it helps take away some of my anxiety about tomorrow. :) 

Well, that's all I'm going to write tonight. I'll post tons of pictures tomorrow!!!!!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment