Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Wednesday Craziness

Wednesdays are always crazy for me, and today was no exception. I woke up at 4:45 this morning, which in my opinion is WAY too early, but that's ok. So I got ready, had breakfast, and Dad, David and I left at 6:30. David was having a sleepover at my grandma's house, and we needed to drop him off. So we went there, dropped him off, and then Dad took me to my other grandma's house. Sometimes on Wednesdays he's got appointments, and can't take me to my voice lesson. So then we call Nana.

So anyway, Dad dropped me off there about 8:30, and at 9 we left to go to Walmart. There was some yarn I needed to finish a blanket, and Nana needed to look at new curtains for her kitchen. We left, and went to my lesson, but it was only about 9:45, and we didn't have to be there till 10, so we went to CVS. All we did there was look around, and laugh at absolutely rediculous graduation cards. Quick side question. Does anybody understand funny graduation cards? See, if it was me graduating, I'd want a card with words of encouragement, or Scriptures or something inside it. Not something crazy like the cards we read today. Eh, just my opionion. Anyway, we went back to my lesson, and I got to talk to the Addleman girls for awhile. Mostly we talked about the recital on Sunday (they're in it too), but we always talk about just random stuff. That's mainly my favorite part of Wednesdays. They're always off doing something else at church on Sundays, and I normally don't get to talk to them. So it's nice to have them all to myself! Muahaha. :D

My lesson itself went really, really well. There are some lessons that I have that I hate, but there are some lessons, like today, that I absolutely love. It actually was a pretty difficult lesson, in that it was all about getting me out of my shell, my little comfort zone, but it was good. You know how sometimes things are really hard, and yet they're really great at the same time? That's what my lesson was like. It was hard, but it was amazing. I'm actually really, really happy. :)

Nana picked me up from my voice lesson, and then she took me back to her house, where I ate lunch. Dad came to pick me up about noon, and then he took me to appointments. We went to two houses today, both of which barely took any time at all, which I was grateful for. I like getting to meet all the people Dad works with. :) Haha today Dad and one of the realtors were arguing. He has a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, while Dad has an iPad, and they spent the whole time arguing, with Dad calling his tablet names. :D It was actually pretty hillarious to watch. It's so awesome getting to meet all the people Dad works with. I'm constantly getting questions like "Is he like this at home?" or "He's your dad? I feel sorry for you." My dad is such a goofball, and yet everyone loves him. :)

So anyway, I was really lucky, because Dad only had to work until 1:45. Then we went to the bank, and then headed home. We spent the whole way home listening to Jonathan Park. :) I've heard all of them, so nothing surprises me, but Dad hasn't, and he would make funny faces whenever the dark, scary music came on that suggested that something nerve-wracking was about to happen. It was hillarious. :D

After we got home, somehow Hannah convinced Dad to take us to Salsa Fiesta, a small Mexican restaraunt here. That was nice. We've been there several times. It's become our favorite place down here. :) Well, that's not true. I like the buffet down here better, but Dad doesn't. And it's actually kind of weird. Their eggs smell like fish.......

And now I'm home, writing this. Tomorrow we have violin, where we'll go over last minute details for the recital and go through the pieces a couple times, and then tomorrow night Dad has a double header softball game. That should be fun. Although, I was asking Dad today if he knew anything about the teams they were playing. Well, he looked it up, and it turns out that the first team they're playing is undefeated, and the second team... They're only loss is to the first team. Yeah. This could be either potentially really good, or really, REALLY bad. We'll have to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment