Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Who Am I

So, Monday I went to my dear friend Rachel's house, and we did some recording! She has all this amazing equipment, and she was kind enough to let me use it. I spent a couple hours there, and we came out with this song. I'm pretty happy with it overall. It's a lot higher key than I'm normally comfortable with, although I'm didn't have to strain to sing it at all. Also, there are a lot of flat notes, but hopefully they're not too noticeable. Would ya'll listen to it and give me some opinions? I'm singing the melody, and Rachel's doing the piano and harmony. (Btw, isn't the piano AMAZING?!? I love hearing Rachel play.)

Who Am I by user75024389

Thanks Rachel for letting me come!!! (And btw, I already know what song I want to do next hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome Kayla. :-) It's a pleasure having you over. Lol what song would that be???? You're fast! Let me know when you're ready. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe What It Means To Be Loved by Mark Schultz. That's one of my favorites right now. I think that one might be better suited for the original track though, not sure.

    Haha ok. Well I'll wait a while since you're starting school and everything. You'll be a busy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete