Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting back to everyday life

Hi everyone! We're finally getting back to everyday life. It's nice to be able to cook at home again. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, and I was able to cook about 2 things the whole trip. So, it's been nice to have home made meals again.

Not much has been going on recently. We put the alpacas on craigslist a few weeks ago, and Wednesday a couple came to look at them. We haven't heard from them yet, though. Speaking of the alpacas, some people are coming to shear them on Monday. It's pretty neat to watch. So, I'll have some pictures from that.

Monday was a really nice day for me, because I sold 2 blankets! You can imagine how excited I was when I saw the email with the title "congradulations on your order for $40.91 from xxxxxxx".  It's kind of funny, because this is the first time that I've actually gotten to see the email telling me that I sold a blanket. It's always been Jonathan or Mom who discovers it.

Also, here's something that I'm making for Sarah out of plastic canvas. It's meant to be for Barbie dolls, but since we have chosen not to have Barbie's in the house, (and even if we did I wouldn't play with them anyway) Sarah's going to use it with her "Loving Family" small dolls.



Just to give you an idea of how big this is, this is the footboard, and this is my hand.




Well, that's all for now.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment