Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

We're almost in California!!!

We're on our way! I can't believe it. 

So far we've had an ok trip. We got started late because Mom had to type a list of instructions for the people who were taking care of the animals. After that it took us awhile to get all of the suitcases and coolers loaded in the car, and then drop off my dad's truck at his office and the bulletins for Sunday service at the church, but we're finally going!

We've been driving since about 7:20.  Right now we're about 40 miles from California. There's a lot of mountains around, which is really nice. I love driving past the fields of crops that are growing. You don't see those by our house. It's just desert.

So, once we get to San Diego, we can't check into our hotel yet, so we'll go right to the beach. I can't wait. I haven't been to the beach since August of 2004. We went to Mexico for my Uncle Doug's wedding. We had a hotel right on the beach. It was great. So, I can't wait to go again. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures. I realy want to get a picture of the family for the header of my blog.

Well, the battery for the laptop is about to go dead, so I'd better go now. I'll post again soon.

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Continue to keep us updated, Kayla!! Can't wait to hear how your trip is going - have a GREAT time!

    David says hi to Jonathan; he says not to eat too much cotton candy at Disney World. :-)

    Look forward to seeing you all when you come back!

    ReplyDelete