Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're having a BLAST!!! (part 2)

Knottsberry Farm

Monday Morning we went to Knottsberry Farm. It was the best part of California by far. I finally expanded on my rollercoaster riding, (I'd only been on one before this other than little kid ones) we went on some water rides, Mom got a lot of sibling pictues, and we all had a great time. I'd post some pictures, but for some reason Blogger won't let me. So I'll have to tell you about it.  I'll just post a bunch of pictutes on the day later.

First we went to Camp Snoopy. It's the part of the park that is centered around little kids. The four youngest kids went on an airplane ride, and it was so cute. David was acting like it was a race for who could get up higher. We all went on a small ferris wheel, and I have to tell you, it was the fastest and longest ferris wheel ride I've ever been on. You just kept going around and around and around. Mom and Dad got to go together by themselves, which they were very excited about. (That dosen't happen very often when you have 6 kids) We went on this little rollercoaster which was kind of fun. You went really fast when you were in the back and it was all bumps. The nice lady there kept letting us go on it over and over again because there was no one else in line.

In the big kid part of the park we went on the Pony Express. It's a roller coaster. You start out by launching to 38 mph (how fast it goes) in a few seconds, then you go around a buch of twists and turns. It even goes sideways once. It's only about an 50 second ride, but it's a lot of fun. It was the first time that I went on a roller coaster other than the one at the Pima County Fair, so by the time I was done I was huffing and puffing really loud. Dad's still making fun of me. We went on this log ride which was a lot of fun. Part of it was in the dark, and there's a big drop right when you can't see it.  Right after the drop there's a waterfall, and twice it splashed me right in the face. It wasn't very fun. After that there's a big drop right at the end. We also went on the Jaguar. It's a rollercoaster too. I was really nervous about that, but I ended up going on it 3 times I was having so much fun.

Dad kept trying to get us to go on Montezooma's revenge. If you want you can look it up on Knottsberry Farm's website. It makes me sick just thinking about it, let alone talking about it.

We had so much fun there. It was the best part of California by far. Sarah's the only one who didn't like Knottsberry the best. She liked Disneyland better.

Well, later I'll post about Disneyland. We're finally back in AZ  now, headed  up to the White Mountains.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment