Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

We're leaving tomorrow!!!!!

I have to make this quick, because we are very busy packing. I'll try to post more on the road. Thank goodness for laptops!

We're leaving tomorrow! I can't believe it. It dosen't seem real. I've talked to several people though who told me that it won't actually feel real until we're there. 

I'll need plenty to do, because it is about a 7+ hour trip from here to San Diego. Ugh. We calculated and we're going to be driving for about 20 hours altoghether!

Like I said, I have to make this quick, so I'll just post some pictures.


Hannah working on taking out a project that she was currently working on.

This is a view of our front hallway early this morning with all the suitcases in it. Would you believe all of those suitcases have more suitcases inside them?! We are busily packing all of them right now.



Jonathan does NOT like posing for a picture. (unless he's posing with one of his two best friends, and then he loves it)



This is a view of our apple tree out front. They're very early apples. By late June when the apples are ready those branches on the left will be touching the brick.



Sarah right after her shower this morning.



So, the Minnie Mouse hat that I was making for Annabeth turned out looking like a beret. That pattern was written for a 3 month old baby, so I had to try and make some changes. I guess I'm not very good at it. I'm not giving up on it, I just have to find a pattern for a 3 year old. So as of right now I'm working on a blanket. It's about halfway done. I like the shades of blue. What do you think?

Well, like I said, I'll try to post from the road tomorrow. We're going to be leaving at 5:00 in the morning, so we have a lot to do before then.

Kayla

 



No comments:

Post a Comment