Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting some R&R

We've been having a great time at the cabin. It's so nice to finally be back in AZ.

FYI: NEVER try to go fishing in the snow. It's horrible. Yesterday we had to go home after about 15 minutes because we were all freezing. My hands were almost numb.

Today it was much nicer, so we went to the lake again. This time the weather was fine, the problem was that it was as if there was no fish in the lake. The same bait stayed on my hook the whole time. We started on one side of the lake, then went to the other. After that we went to a little river that was by the lake, and caught.....nothing. Zilch. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing. So finally everyone got tired of just sitting there wasting time, so we came back here. Mom and Sarah had stayed here, and Dad had brought Annabeth home after a few minutes of being at the lake because she wasn't behaving. While we were at the lake, Mom cleaned all the floors, which was nice, because with all the rain it's been really muddy outside. So the floors ended up kind of dirty.

So, I have something kind of fun for everyone to try. I got this necklace at one of the parks in California, and I would like you to try and guess which one I got it at. Here's a picture. Note: sorry it's taken on a paper plate, but that was the only thing I had that would show the detail.


So, which one do you think it is? Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, or Disney Land? Leave me a comment and let me know which one you think!

Kayla




1 comment:

  1. Hmmm....I guess Knott's Berry Farm!!

    I would think a necklace from Disney Land would have a Disney character on it, right?

    ReplyDelete