Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

We're having a BLAST!!! (part3)

This one I'm posting from the cabin! We got here at about 6:45 last night. And I have to say something about how great my Dad is. He drove here last night in the rain, through the mountains and thick fog where you could barely see, and without any directions!

Disney Land:

So Tuesday morning we woke up to.....rain. Yes, it was raining. But that didn't stop Dad. We went to Walmart and got 8 ponchos. It was really wierd, because I've never worn a poncho in my life. It dosen't rain enough in AZ, and even if it did, you can't find ponchos anyway. So, we got to Disney Land. We had to wait for a long time to get our tickets because as Dad says "the guy in front of us is telling his life story".  But we finally got in, and went to "It's a Small World". It's a boat ride that goes through a tunnel and they have all of these mechanic kids from different parts of the world singing and dancing. It's pretty neat.

Now, I promise once we get home that I'll post all of the pictures that I haven't been able to yet, but  because we're in the mountains, it's taking a really long time for the pictures to load. So, I'll post Disney pictures later.

Yesterday we left around 8:30 for the cabin. I don't know why, but the 10 hours that we spent in the car just seemed to fly by. It seemed like the 7 hour trip to California took a lot longer. Well, like I said, we got here around 6:45. One of the things I was really looking forward to was the blue skies here. It was so cloudy the whole time we were there. But, I saw a small patch of blue about every 2 hours. It was raining here, it was raining in Phoenix, it was raining pretty much the whole trip. So, I didn't see much blue. But hopefully it will clear up later today.

So, I have a question... what month is it? I know this seems kind of silly, but you'll see why in a minute. I can put a few pictures on, so I want you to see what I took pictures of THIS morning.





Yes, that's SNOW! In May. In Arizona. Now granted, we're in the mountains, but still, it's snow.

Well, I'd beter go now. We have to go to Walmart so we can get some fishing stuff. And then we're off to the lake!

Kayla








1 comment:

  1. Snow - WOW!! That looks kinda nice. Actually, we've been having some nice weather in Willcox; it's been overcast with dark clouds the last few days but no rain. Lots of wind, of course. But at least it LOOKS like it could rain. That helps, if even a little! Enjoy your cabin - relax and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete